Help & Advice
Find Signature setup instructions for different email clients.
Please check Instruction for signature setup in outlook:
Select Tools > Options… from the top menu in Outlook.
Go to the Mail Format tab.
Go to the E-mail Signature tab.
Type the desired name for new signature.
Open signature file and copy paste signature from browser and click OK.
1) Send an email to yourself from your computer or device that already has HTML signatures set up on it. It can be just a blank email with your signature.
2) Open the email in the Mail app on your iPad or iPhone.
3) Press and hold down on the signature in order to bring up the selection tool. Move the anchors so that you have the entire signature highlighted.
4) Tap on Copy.
5) Press the Home button to return to your Home screen.
6) Launch the Settings app.
7) Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
8) Tap on Signature under the Mail section.
9) Tap on the account you would like to add the signature to if you have signatures set up per account.
10) Tap in the signature field to bring up the selection tool again.
11) Tap Paste in the popup menu.
NOTE: The signature formatting will look incorrect. Do not worry, we will fix that in the next step.
>> Your device will tries to “enhance” the signature when you paste it by default, making your signature design look all messed up and distorted. Luckily, they allow us to Undo these “enhancements”. Shake your device (iphone/ipad) until an “Undo Change Attributes” screen shows up. Then click on “UNDO”.
>> Now you should see your new signature when you compose a new message on your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
Note: You must have your new email signature copied before proceeding. Follow below instrction to copy signature:
1. Click the link/file to your signature that has been provided. Your email signature will open in a browser window.
2. Do not click or try to highlight anything using your mouse. Using your keyboard only, select all by pressing Ctrl+A key. Everything will turn a color, blue usually.
3. Now copy by pressing Ctrl+C, you won’t see anything happen, but your email signature will be copied to your computer’s clipboard.
Note: Mac users will use “Command+A” and “Command+C”.
Gmail Signature Setup Instructions
1. Sign into Gmail and click the SETTINGS button in the upper right.
2. Scroll down to the Signature section, click the bottom radio-button (little dot) to turn your signature on, and then PASTE your signature into the edit window.
3. Click SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the page and you should be all set.
Note: Hyperlinks in email never work while you are composing or responding to a message. To test your links, send a test eamil to yourself and check.
On the Outlook menu, Go to Preferences.
Under e-mail, click Signatures Preferences button .
A new signature appears under Signature name, with the name Untitled.
Double-click Untitled to rename it with your desiered name for that siganture. This name is only for your reference.
Now open signature file and copy paste signature from browser in right panel box.
To set up a new signature in AIM Mail or AOL Mail on the web:
Follow the Settings link from the top AIM Mail or AOL Mail navigation bar.
Go to the Compose category.
Make sure Use signature is selected under Signature.
Copy siganture from browser and paste it in signature box.
Check Use Rich Text / HTML Editing.
Click Save and it’s done.